Saturday’s HCG levels were 532. Well and truly pregnant. My clinic likes them at or above 100 at 14dp2dt. I won’t have another BT until 1 week time. Apparently standard practice at my clinic. But I am going to go to my GP tomorrow to get a BT and hopefully they may just rise.
I just have this feeling my levels won’t rise, as my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared and my POAS’s haven’t changed. Part of me wants to be excited, we’ve never had such high levels! Am I protecting myself too much? Is it just all in my head? The next week waiting isn’t going to be easy. I will pray that a miracle happens in the meantime.