My HCG levels have risen from 15 490 last Monday to 62300 this Monday. My clinic were more than happy with that rise. The question remains, why did I bleed and pass clots over the weekend? Did I miscarry one baby? Are they both still okay? The question remains unknown until next Monday when I can have a scan with my FS. My GP didn’t seem interested in rescanning since my levels have risen. The wait continues! I will have a repeat HCG on Thursday to make sure levels are still rising. Given the levels are getting quite high now, I have read the HCG tests will soon become an inaccurate guide as the doubling rate begins to slow. I don’t want to waste away the last week of my holidays, but come on Monday!
I have continued the bed rest given the spotting still continues, and am
beginning to consider whether I should go back to work at all. I have a few very high needs, undiagnosed children in my class this year who will be challenging physically, so don’t want that to risk this pregnancy further. So much to think about and hopefully next weeks scan will confirm good news.